Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 31, 2011

Distance Education and Virtual Worlds

The sites that I chose to use on the assignment that was due in class were all relevant to teaching. I actually took my time and explored through the many different ones and found a few that I found extremely useful. A resource that I would use for personal and professional reasons would be LiveMocha. It is an online tool which can help you learn how to speak another language. After signing up and completing my first lesson I actually believe that this tool could potentially be very useful in the professional workplace. Since I would be working within a football team this would most likely help me learn new languages if necessary. It will also help me communicate with other people and understand them better. Live Mocha is just one form of software that is completely free and found on the internet. I actually found live mocha while using Delicious. I have since then used the program and enhanced my language skills.



No comments:

Post a Comment