Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 31, 2011

How to use a MAC




            In the first week of class we were instructed that we were going to use Macs for the course. I felt very comfortable at that point because I have a Mac and use it frequently. However, I was very wrong. Although I know how to properly use a mac I was unaware of the many different things that you could actually do on a Mac. I learned very quickly how to do various things such as screen shots . Screen shots are a very important feature to know and use with a macintosh computer. Especially as a student, the screen shot feature allows the user to take a picture of whatever they want on the screen. For example, if i am doing some online shopping and I want to take a screen shot of something to remember, I would take the screen shot and save the image to my desktop. Screen shots also come in handy when working with projects and using pictures from the internet.  Having the ability to properly and sufficiently use a Mac allows me to take advantage of all of my computer skills. This course will definitely open up my eyes to new tools and I will benefit from it at the end of the semester. Learning how to use a mac and it's many tools serves as a helpful purpose to all professional fields. Here is a tutorial that could help anyone learn how to do basic things on a mac. 







No comments:

Post a Comment