Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 31, 2011

Symbaloo


SYMBALOO 





Symbaloo is considered a form of social bookmarking, its relatively simple; yet very futuristic. The view of symbaloo very much reminds me of an iphone app pool. It is used as direct links to website. This website was very inventive and easy to work with. I felt like it was a different take on tool bar. For example across the top of my screen I have bookmarks linking me directly to my most common websites. With symbaloo however, it gives you the option of complying your websites based on their category. Which is not only fun, but very convenient. I also appreciate how it allows you to like the website to the common icon. For example: Ebay has an ebay icon, the Indianapolis Colts have a colts icon. Easy to see, easy to decipher. 

Depending on the field of Sports Management I enter, this tool could be very useful. If I were in charge of community service I could be helpful to have direct links to certain non-profits and other organizations that we might be able to help. Obviously the links such as webmail, yellow pages, etc would be easily accessed through Symbaloo also.



Below is introduction on how symbaloo works:







1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your thoughts about Symbaloo Danielle. Some other ideas for the sports management field could be creating a webmix of all the important links about your team that you would want to share with fans. Another idea might be to have a webmix for resources to share with staff. If you ever need any assistance, please feel free to contact us. Again, great to hear your thoughts.

    Daniela
    Team Symbaloo
    @Symbaloo
    daniela [at] symbaloo [dot] com

    ReplyDelete